1. Teaches skill development in each season of every sport.
2. Participant/student fee for training will be free from costs.
3. Parent responsibility:
- Provide the student-athletes with the required practice jersey (EX. LNO long sleeve, t-shirt, basketball, etc.).
- Ensure that student-athletes are on time and respectful of the coaches time.
- Pay it forward (providing for the needs of athletes that are less fortunate).
- Providing beverage and snacks on a rotational schedule for all student/athletes.
- Ensure that all student-athletes have medical insurance.
- Support the organization in community action service events.
4. Participants (youth) responsibility:
- Positive attitude.
- Positive communication with others (no foul language or name calling).
- Respect for coaches, facility, and the game.
- Respect for parents, teaches, and classmates at school.
- Maintain good grades within school.
- No disciplinary actions in school.
- Participation in community service activities, as needed.
- Possession of all necessary equipment to participate in the camp (weekly basis).
- Ensure that all equipment is set-up and taken down before and after practice.
- Absolutely No sagging (Gentlemen don’t sport the thug look).
5. Coaches responsibility:
- Respect players and parents.
- Respect the organization and facility.
- Submit practice schedules, equipment orders, court time reservation.
- Be responsible for safety, including first-aid and oversight of children.
- Making sure the facility meets league standards and team use regulation balls
- Ensuring that uniforms meet the set criteria.
- Be on time!
- Be knowledgeable of all players skill level and have a love for the game.
- Create team rules and enforce those rules, as necessary.
- Create conditioning programs that get players in shape and improve their jumping, running, footwork, muscular endurance, aerobic capacity and anaerobic recovery